Proudly serving
all 50 states

Toll free in the U. S.:

HomeAbout UsBlog

Our blog

In California, an Apostille is issued by the California Secretary of State. California Apostille authenticates California public officials' signatures on documents intended for use outside the United States. California Apostille certifies to the authenticity of the signature of the official who signed the document, the capacity in which that official acted, and when applicable, identifies the seal or stamp which the document bears. The Apostille never validates the contents of the document.

A Certificate of Good Standing certifies that a business entity is properly registered with the state where it operates, and is in compliance with all state tax and regulations requirements. This document serves as proof that a company is trustworthy and safe to do business with. 
If you plan to apply for dual citizenship or a long-term visa, many countries require legal proof that you have residency in the United States. Documents that are typically accepted as proof of residency are a driver’s license, utility bill, home phone/internet bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement, letter from the employer, etc. 
An Apostille on a No Record of Marriage is needed if a person plans to get married in a country – member of the Apostille Hague Convention. A No Record of Marriage is basically a notarized statement from a person attesting that he/she is not legally married anywhere and, therefore, is eligible to wed in a foreign country.
If you plan to travel to a foreign country for work, study, or permanent or long-time residence, you will be required to submit an apostilled background check in order to receive a visa or a residency permit in the country of your destination.
An apostille on a national passport is required to conduct legal transactions in countries – members of the Hague Apostille Convention. If you plan to get married, retire, buy a property or establish a business abroad, you will be asked to provide an apostilled copy of a passport.
If a minor child travels without parents, or with only one parent, a notarized Travel Consent Letter is required. If a destination is outside of the United States, a Travel Consent Letter must also be attested with an apostille. 
To obtain an apostille on your Marriage License, we will need an original or a certified copy of your document. If you do not have the required document, you can request it from the County Clerk or State Registrar in your state. Please keep in mind that an apostille on a Marriage License is always processed by the same state where a marriage license was issued.
Dual citizenship (a legal status that allows a person to reside in one country and hold citizenship from another country) offers many benefits. Dual citizens enjoy the ability to travel visa-free to more countries, have more opportunities for business, benefit from certain taxation rules, and overall, have a better quality of life.
Why do I need a Certified Divorce Decree Apostille?
If you have previously been married and want to enter a new marriage in a foreign country, you will be required to provide an apostilled Certified Divorce Decree. 
Get your apostille today

Upload your file

Download Apostille
Request Form
"Global Apostille helped me obtain apostilles for my personal documents that I had to take with me to my home country. They did a quick and efficient job and saved me a lot of time!"
Selin Ho-Li, Student
"I highly recommend Global Apostille. They take on the daunting responsibility of the apostille documents process and simplify it for their clients. They give you the cost upfront and there are no hidden charges. The communication is excellent. Any question you have will be answered in a timely manner. And their follow up with me was much appreciated."
Anita S.
"I own a small business and had to legalize Certificates of Free Sale required in a foreign country. I had no idea where to start with this process and contacted Global Apostille for help."
Boris Gorinshteyn, Small business owner
Dunwoody, GA, USA

Apostille from anywhere
in the U.S.