If you're looking to use a public document from the state of Florida abroad, you'll need to get an apostille. An apostille is an authentication certificate that verifies the document in question as coming from a reliable source. Global Apostille can help with any documents you might need authenticated. Send us your documents and we'll take care of it quickly and easily.
• Birth Certificate Apostille
• Death Certificate Apostille
• Marriage Certificate Apostille
• Divorce Decree Apostille
• Single Status Affidavit Apostille
• FBI and Local Background Check Apostille
• Copy of Passport Apostille
• Driver License Apostille
• Car Title – DMV Record Apostille
• Power of Attorney Apostille
• Corporate Power of Attorney Apostille
• Social Security Letter Apostille
• Certificate of Life Apostille
• School Transcript Apostille
• Diploma Apostille
• Authorization Letter Apostille
• Travel Consent Letter Apostille
• Documents for International Adoption Apostille
• Articles of Incorporation Apostille
• Certification of Origin Apostille
• Certificate of Good Standing Apostille
• Certification of Free Sale Apostille
• Commercial Invoice Apostille
Apostilles can be a pain, but we'll make it quick and easy for you in Florida!
Follow these three steps to get your documents authenticated:
1. Download and fill out our order form.
2. Mail your document(s), either originals or certified copies, along with the completed order form to our offices.
3. Sit back, relax, and wait for your document with apostille in the mail!
For more detailed instructions on what you'll need and how to start the process of getting a Florida apostille, please visit our Services page.
Important: Any documents issued in Florida must have a Florida apostille for authentication.
Prior to applying for a Florida apostille, ensure you are familiar with your country of destination's document requirements in terms of specifications, translation and authentication. As a general overview, documents submitted for the Florida apostille service must meet the following requirements:
● You can only get vital records from the office of vital records, and they must be certified with a hand signature.
● Birth, death, and marriage certificates bearing the state seal and an official signature don't need to be notarized.
● If a birth or death certificate has the signature of a Health Officer or County Registrar (e.g., Local Registrar, Registrar of Vital Records, etc.), you must do one of the following before we can obtain Florida apostille: 1. have the county clerk's office in the county in which the certificate was issued certify it; or 2. get a certified copy of the birth or death certificate from the Florida Department of Public Health or the County recorder.
● If you need a Florida apostille for your school records, get a signed copy of your diploma or transcript from the office of the school registrar.
Please be advised: If you plan to use your Florida-issued documents with a Florida apostille in another country, please note that the Apostille is only recognized in member countries of the Hague Apostille Convention. If the country you intend to use your document(s) is not a member, you will need follow an alternative legalization process, which includes obtaining certification from the Florida Secretary of State, authentication from the U.S. Department of State, and further legalization from the destination country's embassy located in Washington D.C.
If you're in need of a Florida apostille, we understand that the process can be daunting. Global Apostille has over 16 years of experience helping clients get their documents authenticated for use abroad--we take care of getting your documents certified so you don't have to stress about it! Instead, focus on more important things leading up to your trip.
If you're new to document authentication, there are a few things that could go wrong if you try to do it yourself. This process might take some time for you to figure out. For example, if you need your documents with a Florida apostille quickly, and you file them on your own, it may take over a month for you receive them back, if they aren't rejected because of incorrect filing. By using our apostille service, you'll save time and money.
If you're looking to get a Florida apostille, we highly recommend using our professional services. Our team has the experience and expertise necessary to handle all aspects of getting a Florida apostille for birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, travel consent letters, FBI background checks, Social Security letters, and more. No matter where you are in the U.S., Global Apostille is your go-to source for complete apostille services!
Our Florida apostille experts are available Monday - Friday from 10 am to 6 pm. Give us a call at (770) 447-0360 or toll-free at (866) 416-0747, and we'll be happy to answer any of your questions about getting a Florida apostille for your documents issued in Florida. We can also provide instructions on how you can begin the process today.