Welcome to globalapostille.us The globalapostille.us website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Multichoice Group, Inc. (the “Company”) corporation registered in the State of Georgia, USA. The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these Terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
1. OUR SERVICE RATES
Please view our service rates to apostille your documents on the Rates page.
2. SUBMITTING YOUR DOCUMENTS
- It is your responsibility to find out the requirements of a foreign country for the documents you are apostilling (e.g., if legalization is needed or not).
- Prior to mailing your documents to us, you may choose to scan and email them to us for review (recommended). Once we review them, we will advise whether your documents are ready to be processed or additional signatures/certifications are required. If we receive the documents that are not notarized or certified as we advised you, we cannot guarantee an apostille will be approved.
-The company is not liable for the loss of your documents if it occurred due to the fault of the postal service, government agencies involved in the process of document legalization, or other services involved in the shipment and processing of your documents to the Company, sending your documents to government agencies, or delivering finished documents from the Company to you.
- You will need to mail the originals along with our order form to our office address (see Contact Us page).
- PLEASE DO NOT WRITE, MAKE ANY MARKS OR STAPLE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS (unless they are already stapled by official authorities). We will inform you once we receive your documents.
3. PROCESSING TIMES
The time it takes to process your documents depends on the volume of work the government authorities are handling, on the translator’s time frame (if you requested translation), and on the mail carriers. Therefore, we provide a total estimated time frame. We recommend that you allow a sufficient amount of time to process your documents.
4. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information we collect about you on our order form and through our website is required to process your documents. We do not share your personal data with anyone outside of Global Apostille and the official authorities who process your documents. Once we complete your order, we will keep your records for up to 1 (one) year.
5. SHIPPING DOCUMENTS BACK TO YOU
- Our rates include FedEx second day delivery of your processed documents back to you in the U.S.
- If you are shipping documents larger than a standard FedEx/UPS/DHL envelope, extra fees may apply.
- Please make sure to check on the order form if your signature is required to receive the documents or the carrier can leave it at your door (Global Apostille will not be responsible for the documents if left and lost).
- We will provide you a tracking number via email confirming your shipment is ready. If you have any questions about your shipment while it’s in transit, please contact the mail carrier directly.
6. OUR GUARANTEE
We guarantee your satisfaction and we guarantee the highest quality of work we perform, but we cannot be responsible for the faults of mail providers (including loss of documents), government authorities or any third parties who are handling your documents during the apostilling process. We can only issue a refund for the fault of Global Apostille.
7. REFUNDS, CHARGEBACKS AND CANCELLATIONS
- You will receive a 100% refund if Global Apostille cannot obtain an apostille/certification for your document. If Global Apostille receives payment via PayPal or debit/credit cards, we will refund the full amount minus any commission fees that PayPa or debit/credit cards have charged us. The PayPal and debit/credit cards commission depends on the amount and debit/credit card type.
- Please note: if your documents are rejected for an apostille/certification because they’re not properly prepared as we advised (e.g., incorrect notarization, missing information, or extra marks on the document, etc.), we reserve the right to retain $100.
- We provide our services based on the order form signed by you requesting apostille/authentication services. Should you have an issue with the way our staff handled your request, please let us know by email or phone.
- Should you request a chargeback, please know that we will inform your credit card company that you agreed to our services in writing and will present relevant proof (the order form, the credit card authorization form signed by you, our email communication, etc.).
- If you decide to cancel your request before we begin processing your documents, please contact us in writing (by fax or email) and we will refund 100% minus the shipping charges if we ship your documents back to you. If you decide to cancel once we started processing your documents, the refund cannot be issued or it can be issued partially (depending on how many services you have requested).
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Visiting the Site or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The Site reserves the right to send promotional materials regarding the legalization of documents and any other services provided by Multichoice Group, Inc.
We reserve the right to update our Terms and Conditions at any time.