Puerto Rico apostille service
Do you need to use a public document issued in the State of Puerto Rico in a foreign country? If you do your document will require an apostille. We are here to help you obtain Puerto Rico apostille for any public document including but not limited to:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Decree
- Single Status Affidavit
- Background Checks (Local, State, FBI)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Driver License
- Power of Attorney
- Corporate Power of Attorney
- Authorization Letter
- Travel Consent Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certification of Origin
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certification of Free Sale
- Commercial Invoice
Important! All Puerto Rico issued documents can only receive an apostille from the State of Puerto Rico. Before you apply for a Puerto Rico apostille check the exact requirements regarding document specification and translation in your specific country of destination. Generally, documents submitted for apostille service in Puerto Rico must meet the following requirements:
- Vital records must be issued within the last five years, obtained through the office of vital records, and certified with a hand signature.
- Birth certificates, certificates of death, or marriage don’t need to be notarized, as long as they bear the seal and the signature.
- If you need an apostille for school records you should obtain a signed and authorized copy of your diploma or transcript from the office of the school registrar.
- If your corporate records need Puerto Rico apostille, you will have to obtain hand-signed certified (pen in hand) photocopies issued by the Puerto Rico Secretary of State Corporations Division.
Obtaining an apostille can be intricate. If you require Puerto Rico apostille service on your documents, please choose our apostille services. Global Apostille has been assisting clients with document authentication for use abroad since 2004. We will spare you from the complicated and tedious job of getting your documents certified so that you could focus on your core business. If a process of document authentication is new to you, it could take you several days to figure out all the steps, and in some cases, you will end up waiting for your legalized documents to get back to you for a month or even longer. And even worse, if your documents are rejected because you didn’t file them correctly, you will have to start the process all over again. Think of the lost time and money! Some things are best left to the professionals, and these include apostille documents service. We apostille Puerto Rico birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, background check, an FBI apostille, and much more. Global Apostille it your unbeatable source for apostille USA!
Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, and we will answer all your questions and offer easy to follow detailed instructions.