Proudly serving
all 50 states

Toll free in the U. S.:

HomeAbout UsBlog

Our blog

Does your Car Title need to be apostilled?
Does your Power of Attorney need an Apostille?
If you have a business or personal family matters in a country, member of the Hague Apostille Convention, you will need to obtain an Apostille on your Power of Attorney. By getting your Power of Attorney apostilled, you can save time and money on travel to the country where your Power of Attorney is destined to.  For instance, you have a property in Panama and want to sell it. You can appoint your family member or another person in Panama to handle the sale on your behalf while you remain in the United States.
An Apostille is a form of authentication certificate issued to documents for use in countries that participate in the Hague Apostille Convention of 1961. An Apostille enables a public document or a notarized document issued in one country to be recognized as valid in another country.
An Apostille is attached to your original document to verify its authenticity. The Secretary of State issues Apostilles on documents originated in that state.  

Do you need to apostille your FBI Background Check?

If you have already received your FBI background check within the past 90 business days, you can submit your document for further processing through our office.   If you have not received your FBI background check yet, you need to contact an FBI Channeler or the FBI directly.  Please contact our office if you need help finding an FBI Channeler, we will be happy to provide you with a list of recommended FBI Channelers.

Do you need to get the Certificate of Non-Impediment for Marriage apostilled?
Do you intend to get married in another country and have been told to provide a Certificate of Non-Impediment for Marriage?
Do you need to apostille your Diploma?
Are you going to work or study abroad? Has your potential foreign employer asked you for an apostilled Diploma?
Do you need to legalize your documents through the Embassy of China in the United States?
We offer document legalization services through the Chinese Embassy.  Our services include the following:  Embassy legalization, attestation, authentication, and certification.
Do you require an Apostille from the State of New York?
The New York State Department of State provides Apostilles for documents if they were issued in the State of New York.
In countries that are not members of the Hague Apostille Convention, which require apostille certificates, documents must undergo a different and more complex process known as authentication and legalization.  If a country requesting documents from you is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, these documents must be certified and legalized by the Embassy.   This process is called the Embassy legalization process. 
In the USA, a Certificate of No Record of Marriage is also commonly referred to as a Single Status Affidavit.
You will need an apostilled Certificate of No Record of Marriage if you plan to get married in a foreign country, a member of the Hague Apostille Convention.  Some countries also ask for the Certificate of No Record of Marriage for employment.
Get your apostille today

Upload your file

Download Apostille
Request Form
"I just wanted to let you know I received the DHL package with the apostille documents in superb condition, with everything neatly organized. Wow, what an amazing job- thank you so much!"
Jack Okorn
Doha, Qatar
"Global Apostille helped me obtain apostilles for my personal documents that I had to take with me to my home country. They did a quick and efficient job and saved me a lot of time!"
Selin Ho-Li, Student
"When I was trying to get OCI Processing for my son done in India, I came to know that birth certificate Apostille should be submitted. I was not aware of such a thing. I was not sure whom to trust, I have sent emails to few agencies who said they will get it done. The one thing I really liked about Global Apostille is their prompt response and clear communication through emails."
Vijay P.
Hyderabad, India

Apostille from anywhere in the U.S.