Do you need to legalize your documents through the Embassy of China in the United States?
We offer document legalization services through the Chinese Embassy. Our services include the following: Embassy legalization, attestation, authentication, and certification.
To legalize documents through the Embassy of China the following steps need to be completed:
- The document requiring legalization needs to be notarized by a local notary public unless it is an original certified copy/certification issued by a competent Federal/ State/County Office.
- Then the document needs to be authenticated by the Secretary of State in the state where it was issued. Some states require initial certification by the County Clerk first. Federally issued certifications do not need State authentication.
- Finally, the document can be legalized at the Embassy of China in Washington DC.
Below are the most common documents we certify and legalize for China:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Single Status Affidavit
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Decree
- Background Checks (Local, State, FBI for China)
- Notarized Documents
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Driver License
- Power of Attorney
- Authorization Letter
- Travel Consent Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certification of Free Sale
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certification of Origin
- Corporate Power of Attorney
- Commercial Invoice
Important: We only apostille documents issued in the United States. If your documents were issued in China, you need to request assistance from the competent authorities in China.
Obtaining an apostille can be intricate. Avoid leaving this task for inexperienced staff or non-professionals who are not fully aware of the complexities of the apostille process and the unique requirements of certain countries. Your application may be rejected, and you lose time and money. Make a better choice!
Our experts are available Monday through Saturday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us at 1-770-447-0360 and we will answer all your questions and offer easy to follow detailed instructions.