Proudly serving
all 50 states

Toll free in the U. S.:

HomeHow to Apostille...U.S. Federal Government Document

Apostille for federal documents issued by the U.S. Government

Apostilling documents issued by the U.S. Federal Government is easy as 1-2-3! 

1. Download and complete our order form.

2. Mail your original document and the order form to us.

3. Receive your apostilled documents at your address anywhere in the world!

Please visit Our Services page to begin the process of making your documents legal in a foreign country.

Global Apostille obtains apostilles for federal documents issued by the United States Government. Federally issued documents are documents signed by:

  • US Federal Officer
  • Judge advocate
  • American Consular officer 
  • Foreign Consul Diplomatic Official registered with the State Department Office of Protocol
  • Military Notary

We can process apostille and/or legalization of documents issued by the following federal agencies:

  • Social Security Administration (Social Security Letter apostille, Income and Benefits Letter apostille)
  • Office of Personnel Management (apostilled various employment and benefits forms for federal employees) 
  • U.S. Department of Homeland Security (Immigration documents apostille, Naturalization certificate apostille) 
  • U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Certificate of foreign governments apostille, Certificate of Pharmaceutical/Export apostille)
  • U.S. Department of Agriculture (Animal/Plant Certification apostille, Animal Health certifications apostille)
  • U.S. Food and Drug Administration (Sanitation certificate apostille, BSE-Free Certificate apostille, etc.)
  • U.S. Department of Justice (FBI Background check apostille, U.S. Federal Court Documents apostille, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Documents apostille, Petition for Name Change apostille)
  • U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (Trademark certificate apostille)
  • Environmental Protection Agency (Product certification apostille, etc.)
  • National Archives and Records Administration (Naturalization Records apostille, Passenger Arrival Records apostille)

An apostille on a US Federal government document is issued if a country requesting it is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention. If you are traveling to a country that is not a member of the Hague Apostille Treaty, you will need to process US Federal government document legalization - a special authentication through the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C., and legalization through the Embassy /Consulate office.

Obtaining an apostille can be a complicated process and should not be left to someone that does not understand all of the steps involved. Untrained persons that do not understand all of the tasks involved for certification in each country are more likely to make errors, which will delay the processing of your documents for days, weeks, or even months. Instead of wasting time and money with non-professionals, let Global Apostille handle the apostille for your federal documents.

Questions? Please view our FAQ page or visit Contact Us page.

Get your apostille today

Upload your file

Download Apostille
Request Form
"When I was trying to get OCI Processing for my son done in India, I came to know that birth certificate Apostille should be submitted. I was not aware of such a thing. I was not sure whom to trust, I have sent emails to few agencies who said they will get it done. The one thing I really liked about Global Apostille is their prompt response and clear communication through emails."
Vijay P.
Hyderabad, India
"I own a small business and had to legalize Certificates of Free Sale required in a foreign country. I had no idea where to start with this process and contacted Global Apostille for help."
Boris Gorinshteyn, Small business owner
Dunwoody, GA, USA
"Thank you so much for your help! Your office has been very efficient. I hope I will use your services again soon."
Nelson P.
Leesburg, FL

Apostille from anywhere in the U.S.