Proudly serving
all 50 states

Toll free in the U. S.:

HomeHow to Apostille...Driver’s License

Driver’s License

Apostilling a Driver's License is easy as 1-2-3!

1. Download and complete our order form.america apostille service

2. Mail your original document and the order form to us.

3. Receive your apostilled Driver's License at your address anywhere in the world!

Please visit Our Services page to begin the process of making your documents legal in a foreign country.

If you would like to drive in another country with your U.S. driver’s license, we can help you obtain an apostille that will allow your Driver's License to be valid overseas.                                      

You will need to meet with a notary in your state to certify a copy of your driver's license. This can be done by making a color copy of your license and attaching a copy certification. Experienced notaries should handle this process because any errors can cause the certification copy to be rejected for an apostille, costing you time and money.

If you have already left the United States, you can mail your original driver's license to our office and we will take care of requesting an apostille for it.

Questions? Please view our FAQ page or visit Contact Us page.

Get your apostille today

Upload your file


Download Apostille
Request Form
"I just wanted to let you know I received the DHL package with the apostille documents in superb condition, with everything neatly organized. Wow, what an amazing job- thank you so much!"
Jack Okorn
Doha, Qatar
"Thank you so much for your help! Your office has been very efficient. I hope I will use your services again soon."
Nelson P.
Leesburg, FL
"Global Apostille has a fast and reliable service, what surprised us the most was the great communication they had with us, from our first questions, to prompt notifications of receiving and sending the document back to us. We will surely keep working with them from now on!"
Andre Moya, Phoenix Investments HN
La Ceiba, Honduras

Apostille from anywhere
in the U.S.