Professional Apostille in Cleveland, Ohio
Are you traveling abroad? Do you need to use a public document issued in the State of Ohio? If your destination country is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, you are required to obtain an apostille on your Ohio-issued document. Global Apostille Services can help you get an apostille in Cleveland, Ohio for any public document, including but not limited to:
● Birth Certificates
● Death Certificates
● Marriage Certificates
● Divorce Decrees
● Single Status Affidavits
● Background Checks (Local, State, FBI)
● Copy of Passports
● Copy of Driver's Licenses
● Power of Attorneys
● Corporate Power of Attorneys
● Authorization Letters
● Travel Consent Letters
● Articles of Incorporation
● Certifications of Origin
● Certificates of Good Standing
● Certifications of Free Sale
● Commercial Invoices
Apostille Documents in Cleveland, Ohio
All documents issued by the State of Ohio must be authenticated by an apostille service in Ohio. Keep in mind that the authentication requirements of your Ohio-issued public document may differ from country to country. Before applying for a Ohio apostille, it's a good idea to check the conditions of your destination country. Generally speaking, documents getting apostille services in Ohio must meet the following criteria:
● Vital records must be issued five or more years ago, obtained through the office of vital records, and certified with a hand signature. Vital records issued within the last 5 years are not eligible for apostille services.
● Birth, death, and marriage certificates don't require notarization, as long as the service attests to them with their seal and signature.
● If you require an apostille for school records, you should obtain a signed and authorized copy of your diploma or transcript from the Registrar's office at your school.
● If your corporate records require a Texas apostille, you must obtain hand-signed and certified photocopies issued by the Texas Secretary of State Corporations Division.
Get Apostille In Cleveland, Ohio
Getting an apostille in Cleveland, Ohio can be a tricky process. If you need a Ohio apostille on your documents, Global Apostille Services will be happy to help. We've been assisting clients with document authentication for use abroad since 2004. We spare you the complicated and tedious task of getting your documents certified so you can focus on your core business.
If the document authentication process is new to you, it could take several days to figure out all the steps. And in many cases, you will wait a month or longer for your legalized documents to get back to you. Even worse, your records could be rejected if you didn't file them correctly. Then you'll have to start the process all over again. Think of the lost time and money!
Some things are best left to the professionals. Global Apostille Services offers complete apostille services in Cleveland, Ohio. We apostille Ohio birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, background checks, and more. We are also an FBI apostille. We get your records certified and filed correctly, so you get them back as quickly as possible.
Global Apostille Services is your Cleveland, Ohio apostille!
Our experts are available Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please call us at (770) 447-0360 or toll-free at 866-416-0747, and we'll answer all your questions and provide easy-to-follow instructions to get an apostille in Ohio for your important documents.