Proudly serving
all 50 states

Toll free in the U. S.:

Documents for International Adoption

Apostilling Documents for International Adoption is easy as 1-2-3!apostille documents

1. Download and complete our order form.

2. Mail your original documents and the order form to us.

3. Receive your apostilled documents at your address anywhere in the world!

Please visit Our Services page to begin the process of making your documents legal in a foreign country.

If you are planning to adopt a child from abroad, the foreign country where your child resides will require you to present certain documents. In order for the documents to be legal in the foreign country, they will need to be apostilled.

Below is a sample list.  Please inquire with the adoption agency for the complete list of required legal documents, how many copies are required and which documents must be apostilled.

- Yours and your spouse’s Birth Certificates. 

- Marriage Certificate. 

- Home study

- Financial Statements. 

- Letter from your Employer(s).

- Medical letters.

- Police Report and FBI Background Check. 

- Divorce Decree. 

- Approval notice from the immigration service (USCIS). 

Questions? Please view our FAQ page or visit Contact Us page.

Get your apostille today

Upload your file


Download Apostille Request Form
"Global Apostille has a fast and reliable service, what surprised us the most was the great communication they had with us, from our first questions, to prompt notifications of receiving and sending the document back to us. We will surely keep working with them from now on!"
Andre Moya, Phoenix Investments HN
La Ceiba, Honduras
"Global Apostille helped me obtain apostilles for my personal documents that I had to take with me to my home country. They did a quick and efficient job and saved me a lot of time!"
Selin Ho-Li, Student
"Global Apostille are professionals when it comes to taking care of legalizing documents (in my case it was petition for name change for my child)."
Julia D.

Apostille from anywhere
in the U.S.