Documents for International Adoption
Apostilling Documents for International Adoption is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Download and complete our order form.
2. Mail your original documents and the order form to us.
3. Receive your apostilled documents at your address anywhere in the world!
Please visit Our Services page to begin the process of making your documents legal in a foreign country.
If you are planning to adopt a child from abroad, the foreign country where your child resides will require you to present certain documents. In order for the documents to be legal in the foreign country, they will need to be apostilled.
Below is a sample list. Please inquire with the adoption agency for the complete list of required legal documents, how many copies are required and which documents must be apostilled.
- Yours and your spouse’s Birth Certificates.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Home study
- Financial Statements.
- Letter from your Employer(s).
- Medical letters.
- Police Report and FBI Background Check.
- Divorce Decree.
- Approval notice from the immigration service (USCIS).