Do you need to use a public document issued in the State of Texas in a foreign country? If you do your document will require an apostille or an authentication certificate. We are here to help you obtain Texas apostille for any public document including but not limited to:
• Birth Certificate Apostille
• Death Certificate Apostille
• Marriage Certificate Apostille
• Divorce Decree Apostille
• Single Status Affidavit Apostille
• FBI and Local Background Check Apostille
• Copy of Passport Apostille
• Driver License Apostille
• Car Title – DMV Record Apostille
• Power of Attorney Apostille
• Corporate Power of Attorney Apostille
• Social Security Letter Apostille
• Certificate of Life Apostille
• School Transcript Apostille
• Diploma Apostille
• Authorization Letter Apostille
• Travel Consent Letter Apostille
• Documents for International Adoption Apostille
• Articles of Incorporation Apostille
• Certification of Origin Apostille
• Certificate of Good Standing Apostille
• Certification of Free Sale Apostille
• Commercial Invoice Apostille
With us Texas Apostille is easy! 1-2-3 and you are done!
1. Download and complete our order form.
2. Send your original document or certified copy along with the completed order form to our office.
3. Get your document with New York apostille at your address in any part of the world!
Check out Our Services page for details and instructions on how to begin the process.
Important! All Texas-issued documents can only receive an apostille from the State of Texas. Before you apply for a Texas apostille check the exact requirements regarding document specification and translation in your specific country of destination. Generally, documents submitted for apostille service in Texas must meet the following requirements:
• Vital records must be obtained through the office of vital records, and certified with a hand signature.
• Birth certificates, certificates of death, or marriage don’t need to be notarized, as long as they bear the seal and the signature.
• The Secretary of State of Texas may issue an apostille on documents issued by persons on file with this agency, including county clerks, notaries public, and statewide officials. The recent rule is that birth/death certificates issued by Texas local registrars must have been issued within the past three (3) years in order for the Secretary of State to issue an apostille.
• If you need an apostille for school records you should obtain a signed and authorized copy of your diploma or transcript from the office of the school registrar.
Remember that apostille on your Texas-issued document can only be obtained for use by a member country of the Hague Apostille Convention. If your document is intended for use in a country that is not a party to the Hague Apostille Treaty, it will need to go through a different legalization process which involves first obtaining certification from the Texas Secretary of State, authentication from the U.S. Department of State, and finally, legalization from the embassy of the destination country in Washington DC.
Obtaining an apostille can be intricate. If you require Texas apostille on your documents, please choose our apostille services. Global Apostille has been assisting clients with document authentication for use abroad since 2004. We will spare you from the complicated and tedious job of getting your documents certified so that you could focus on your core business. If a process of document authentication is new to you, it could take you several days to figure out all the steps, and in some cases, you will end up waiting for your legalized documents to get back to you for a month or even longer. And even worse, if your documents are rejected because you didn’t file them correctly, you will have to start the process all over again. Think of the lost time and money! Some things are best left to the professionals, and these include apostille documents service. We apostille Texas birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, travel consent letters, FBI background checks, Social Security letters, certificates of life, and much more. Global Apostille is your unbeatable source for apostille USA!
Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, and we will answer all your questions and offer easy to follow detailed instructions.