Do you need to use a public document issued in the State of New York in a foreign country? If you do your document will require an apostille or an authentication certificate. We are here to help you obtain New York apostille for any public document including but not limited to:
• Birth Certificate Apostille
• Death Certificate Apostille
• Marriage Certificate Apostille
• Divorce Decree Apostille
• Single Status Affidavit Apostille
• FBI and Local Background Check Apostille
• Copy of Passport Apostille
• Driver License Apostille
• Car Title – DMV Record Apostille
• Power of Attorney Apostille
• Corporate Power of Attorney Apostille
• Social Security Letter Apostille
• Certificate of Life Apostille
• School Transcript Apostille
• Diploma Apostille
• Authorization Letter Apostille
• Travel Consent Letter Apostille
• Documents for International Adoption Apostille
• Articles of Incorporation Apostille
• Certification of Origin Apostille
• Certificate of Good Standing Apostille
• Certification of Free Sale Apostille
• Commercial Invoice Apostille
With us New York Apostille is easy! 1-2-3 and you are done!
1. Download and complete our order form.
2. Send your original document or certified copy along with the completed order form to our office.
3. Get your document with New York apostille at your address in any part of the world!
Check out Our Services page for details and instructions on how to begin the process.
New York Apostille certification differs from other states, as New York is the only state that requires County Clerk issued documents to also be certified by the County Clerk. There are 62 counties in the state of New York. Majority of documents received at our office originate from the following Counties: Bronx County, Kings County, Nassau Country, New York County, Queens County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County.
To be apostilled your official documents need to go through the process called Exemplification. Exemplification literary means "an attested copy of a document, under official seal", and the Exemplification Letter attests that the attached vital record certificate is a true certified copy.
A County Clerk Exemplification then is attached to the original document certifying the official who has signed the document.
Below is the typical information included in an apostille issued in New York:
Country … [country name] This public document
Has been signed by … [name]
Acting in the capacity of … [function]
Bears the seal/stamp of … [authority] certified
At … [location]
Number … [apostille registration number]
Seal… [of the Authority issuing the apostille]
Signature … [signature of the Authority issuing the apostille]
Important! All New York-issued documents can only receive an apostille from the State of New York. Before you apply for a New York apostille check the exact requirements regarding document specification and translation in your specific country of destination. Generally, documents submitted for apostille service in New York must meet the following requirements:
- Birth, Death, and Marriage certificates and Certificate of Divorce issued by a local or county official or county Department of Health must first be certified by the County Clerk of the county where the document was issued.
- Birth, Death, and Marriage certificates issued by the New York State Department of Health and bearing the signature of the Director of Vital Statistics or NYS Registrar may be submitted for Apostille or Certificate of Authentication and do not require a County Clerk certification.
- Notarized documents must be certified by the County Clerk of the County where the notary is certified to notarize.
- Birth certificates, certificates of death, or marriage don’t need to be notarized, as long as they bear the seal and the signature.
- If you need an apostille for school records you should obtain a signed and authorized copy of your diploma or transcript from the office of the school registrar.
Remember that apostille on your New York-issued document can only be obtained for use by a member country of the Hague Apostille Convention. If your document is intended for use in a country that is not a party to the Hague Apostille Treaty, it will need to go through a different legalization process which involves first obtaining certification from the New York Secretary of State, authentication from the U.S. Department of State, and finally, legalization from the embassy of the destination country in Washington DC.
Obtaining an apostille can be intricate. If you require New York apostille on your documents, please choose our apostille services. Global Apostille has been assisting clients with document authentication for use abroad since 2004. We will spare you from the complicated and tedious job of getting your documents certified so that you could focus on your core business. If a process of document authentication is new to you, it could take you several days to figure out all the steps, and in some cases, you will end up waiting for your legalized documents to get back to you for a month or even longer. And even worse, if your documents are rejected because you didn’t file them correctly, you will have to start the process all over again. Think of the lost time and money! Some things are best left to the professionals, and these include apostille documents service. We apostille New York birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, the FBI background checks, travel consent letters, Social Security letters, certificates of life, and much more. Global Apostille is your unbeatable source for apostille USA!
Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, and we will answer all your questions and offer easy to follow detailed instructions.