The most common documents we receive for apostille processing in our Atlanta office are:
Georgia Issued Vital Records
Georgia Issued Court Documents
Georgia Issued Corporations Division Documents:
Important! All publicly recorded documents submitted for Georgia Apostille must be officially certified copies bearing the signature and seal of the issuing Georgia state or county official. Georgia-issued documents that require notarization prior to submitting for an apostille (such as powers of attorney, affidavits, corporate documents, translations, diplomas or school transcripts, etc.) must be notarized per Georgia laws before this office can authenticate them for use internationally.
The documents listed below are never notarized.
• Birth certificates
• Death certificate
• Marriage certificates
• Divorce decrees
• Court documents
• Documents filed with a Georgia County Clerk of Superior Court
• Corporate documents on file with the Georgia Secretary of State Corporations Division. Note: These documents must be certified copies issued by the current Secretary of State, or they can be certified copies issued directly from their office or they can be certified copies downloaded from their website
What documents cannot receive Georgia apostille in Atlanta:
• Documents issued by a different State
• Federal documents that have been signed and sealed by a federal agency or federal court, including the consular report of birth abroad.
• Photocopied documents, except copies properly certified by Georgia notary as a copy.
• Documents issued by a foreign country.
• Documents intended for use in countries that are not part of the Hague Apostille Convention.
• Documents intended for use within the United States of America, its territories, or possessions.
Please, note: Documents going to foreign embassies or consulates located within the U.S. are considered to be international documents going to that foreign country.
How can I get Georgia apostille in Atlanta?
With Global Apostille, it is very easy:
Obtain an original or a certified copy of a document you need to authenticate with Georgia Apostille
Mail or bring all your documents to our Atlanta office for apostille processing
Receive your apostilled Georgia-issued document anywhere in the world. Our service includes free second-day delivery within the continental US. If you need an international delivery, we can arrange it for an additional fee.
Obtaining an apostille can be intricate. If you require Georgia Apostille on your documents, please choose our apostille services. Global Apostille has been assisting clients with document authentication for use abroad since 2004. We will spare you from the complicated and tedious job of getting your documents certified so that you could focus on your core business. We apostille Georgia birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, background checks, an FBI apostille, and much more. Global Apostille it your unbeatable source for apostille service in Georgia!
Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM. Please call us at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, and we will answer all your questions and offer easy to follow detailed instructions.