Proudly serving
all 50 states

Toll free in the U. S.:

HomeAbout UsBlogFBI Criminal Background Check Apostille

FBI Criminal Background Check Apostille

Does your FBI Criminal Background Check need an Apostille?

The most popular countries that require apostilled FBI background checks are Belgium, China, and France.  If you are planning to work or study in any of these countries, you will need to obtain an Apostille on your FBI background check and your diplomas. Also, if you want to apply for dual citizenship from Spain or Italy, you will need to apostille your background check and your birth certificate.

You can request an FBI background check through an FBI channeler or the FBI directly.  We generally recommend using an FBI approved channeler because they are familiar with the process and can also expedite your request, so you can save your own time.

Obtaining an apostille can be intricate. Avoid leaving this task for inexperienced staff or non-professionals who are not fully aware of the complexities of the apostille process and the unique requirements of certain countries. Your application may be rejected, and you will lose time and money. Make a better choice!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us at 1-770-447-0360 and we will answer all your questions and offer easy to follow detailed instructions.  

Get your apostille today

Upload your file

Download Apostille
Request Form
"I highly recommend Global Apostille. They take on the daunting responsibility of the apostille documents process and simplify it for their clients. They give you the cost upfront and there are no hidden charges. The communication is excellent. Any question you have will be answered in a timely manner. And their follow up with me was much appreciated."
Anita S.
"I have received the birth certificate with the apostille. You service was very good, efficient, good communication and faster than I expected."
Alexandra L.
London, UK
"Global Apostille are professionals when it comes to taking care of legalizing documents (in my case it was petition for name change for my child)."
Julia D.

Apostille from anywhere
in the U.S.